An investment in Diva acoustics will reward you the first time you hear the remarkable difference. Diva is a beautiful centerpiece for your stage that is engineered to last for years and years.
Diva is also incredibly easy to use, so you can use it more often. No other acoustical shell gives you so much long-term value.
Diva full-stage acoustical shells are now available with the Wenger Lieto™ fixture. Lieto is the first LED fixture specifically designed for full-stage acoustical shells. Learn more about Lieto.
The Wenger Advantage
- Light Weight Extruded Aluminum Tower and Ceiling Frames
- Air Mover
- Self Lubricating Hinges
- Ceiling Performance Angle Adjustment
- High Grade Wood Veneers
- Our Extensive Product Knowledge and Experience
Beautiful, full-stage acoustics for optimum on-stage sound and excellent sound projection to the audience.
Diva® Installations Around the World
A Diva full-stage acoustical shell’s extruded aluminum structural frame is powerfully rigid to keep the panels aligned for superb visual appearance. The aluminum frame makes for a much lighter structure contributing to easier mobility.
Creating a New Standard in Elegant Design
A Diva full-stage acoustical shell’s all-aluminum frame is an industry first. Lightweight, honeycomb composite panels deliver excellent sound reflection for an outstanding acoustical effect.
Shell Ceilings Effectively Direct Sound
Accurately reflect sound within a performance area to give critical feedback. Conserve and direct maximum sound to an audience.
Towers Glide on a Cushion of Air
With Wenger’s exclusive Air Transporter, Diva full-stage acoustical shell towers glide into place under the power of pressurized air. It’s easier on setup and even easier on floors.
A Complete Custom Look
Strong lines and gentle curves of Diva full-stage acoustical shell components create an inspiring visual effect. Handcrafted panels finished in an array of wood veneer, paint or laminate finishes achieve a commanding effect.
- Lightweight construction with the industry’s first all-aluminum frame
- Finishes available include:
- Wilsonart® High Pressure Laminate
- Hardwood Veneer stained and finished to match space requirements
- Painted panels with Sherwin-Williams® Kem® Aqua painted finish
- Safe, easy setup with the exclusive air transporter (manual mover also available)
- Built-in leveling pads
- Shell ceiling panels raise and lower with stage rigging and can be flown in the fly loft when not in use
- Panels rotate easily into position
- Panel angles adjust quickly
- Modular design accommodates everything from full orchestras to string quartets
- Handcrafted composite panel construction
- Lower wing sections open creating access doors
- Counter-weighted base for superior stability
- Designed to accommodate your specific space
- Stores compactly
Diva Acoustical Shell
- Diva Acoustical Shell | Act I, Scene 1
- Diva Acoustical Shell | Act I, Scene 2
- Diva Acoustical Shell | Act II, Scene 1
- Diva Acoustical Shell | Act II, Scene 2
- Diva Acoustical Shell | Act II, Scene 3
- Diva Acoustical Shell | Act III, Scene 1
- Diva Acoustical Shell | Act III, Scene 2
- Diva Acoustical Shell | Act IV, Scene 1
- Diva Acoustical Shell | Act IV, Scene 2
- Acoustical Shell Concept
- Acoustical Shell Testimonials
When replacing our original Wenger shell, we considered its longevity and the company's excellent reputation. Technology improvements mean our new Diva shell is easier to set up, take down and put away. The installation process went very smoothly - the Wenger crew was great. Jeff Young
Vice President of Operations, The Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion, The Woodlands, Texas
The Diva is a wonderful system that works really, really well. We've gotten a very favorable response from our users. It's also beautiful to look at. Louis D'Alton
Concert Manager, University of Western Ontario, London, Ontario, Canada
Many sizes and options available.
Please call your Wenger representative for consultation.