Transform the acoustics of your space in seconds with variable acoustic technology in our new acoustical banners!
Wenger’s Transform™ motorized acoustical banners offer the benefits of variable acoustics for all performance spaces, allowing you to improve the audience experience during every performance. In just a few seconds, you can tailor your acoustics to best suit your next performance. Transform controls the levels of sound absorption and reflection in your performance space. Each acoustical banner includes adjustable spacing options, both for distance away from the wall and between the two fabric layers. Wenger’s banner system also integrates with Scene-Control™ by J.R. Clancy and other intelligent control systems.
The Wenger Advantage
- Acoustical Performance – Tested and proven to significantly reduce reverberation time across a broad range of high and low frequencies.
- Spacing – By setting the spacing between fabric layers and/or the distance from the wall, we can carefully control the amount of absorption required for optimal acoustics.
- Size – 3′ – 10′ (0.9 – 3 m) wide continuous banner.
- Speed – Banners deploy at speeds up to 45’ (13.7 m) per minute.
- Choice of materials – Option to use quilted absorptive fabric for increased absorption.
- Easy installation – Simple wall mounting brackets make for fast, trouble-free installation.
- Appearance – Transform has finished laminated wood end enclosures.
- Affordability – Transform brings you professional variable acoustics at an affordable price point.
Right-click to download
For performance spaces that have a need to lower the amount of reverberation to make the space more suitable for musical performance and the spoken word.
- Available in 3′ – 10′ (0.9 – 3 m) widths.
- 3′ – 5’ (0.9 – 1.5 m) wide fabrics are available in lengths of up to 30’ (9 m) long.
- 5′ – 10′ (1.5 – 3 m) wide fabrics are available in lengths of up to 15’ (4.6 m) long in velour or wool only.
- Tubular motor driven system for use in an operator controlled or pre-set environment.
- Available fabric options:
- Encore Velour, double layer 22 oz (0.6 kg).
- Wool Serge, double layer 30 oz (0.85 kg).
- Quilted absorptive material.
- Single layer poly with single layer wool.
- Single layer poly with single layer velour.
- Each banner option includes adjustable spacing away from the wall and between the layers of fabric.
- Each banner includes a standard “quick change” provision to allow fabric to be removed for maintenance or change in look (digitally printed, etc).
- Banner retracts into frame to hide from view when not in use.
- For exposed installations, banner will include laminated wood closures and optional end caps in a variety of finishes.
- Includes wall mount brackets for fast and easy installation.
- Banner system will integrate with J.R. Clancy’s SceneControl® system and other intelligent control systems.
- Requires a standard 120-volt/60 Hz circuit. Worldwide voltages available.
- Each banner is shipped assembled and tested for proper operation before shipment.
- Patents pending.
- 3-year warranty.
- Technical Sheet
- Laminate Color Sample Card
- Fabric Sample Card -Serge
- Fabric Sample Card -Encore
- Installation Instructions
- Networking Instructions
- Network Riser Diagram
- Product Sheet – English
- Product Sheet – Chinese
- Product Sheet – German
- Product Sheet – Japanese
- Product Sheet – Korean
- Product Sheet – Portuguese
- Product Sheet – Spanish