StageTek™ is a true advancement in technology for seated risers. Extensive research, engineering and technical advancements in materials and manufacturing have resulted in a seated riser system that is lighter, stronger, easier to handle and faster to set up. StageTek sets up with just a small crew and no tools—and it doesn’t reduce the cubic volume of your space like poured concrete risers, which also hurt your acoustics.
StageTek is flexible. The interchangeable legs are strong, simple and inexpensive. Just change and reconfigure the various sized decks and legs. The ability to rearrange the decks in virtually unlimited configurations stretches your staging budget. Performance stages, show choir risers, and theatre platforms are just some of the hundreds of uses you could find for StageTek decks in your facility.
The Wenger Advantage
- Maximum Flexibility – Simple, economical, plug-in legs make hundreds of configurations possible to meet all your needs.
- Strength & Stability – Among the highest load ratings of comparable systems based on the three most important load ratings.
- Fast, Easy, Intuitive – Anyone can set up StageTek in minutes. No tools needed.
- Safer – Higher load ratings in a deck that’s 20% lighter. Only StageTek gives you rounded edges for a comfortable powergrip (75% stronger than a pinch grip). This helps save backs, fingers and toes.
- Less Storage – Save as much as 50% in storage space with our easy moving storage and transport cart. Legs can store in the decks keeping parts nearby for the next setup.
- Durable and Repairable – The lack of any folding connections in StageTek’s design eliminates the source of loose parts, noisy rattles and failures. StageTek’s simple, solid design has a best-in-class warranty and parts designed for easy replacement.
- Full array of pies and tri-corner decks help you configure a set that meets virtually any seated riser application
- Choice of 2-tier, 3-tier, 4-tier or larger sets
- Seated Risers Sets
- Orchestra seated riser decks are 4’ (1.2 m) deep.
- Choral seated riser decks are 3’ (0.9 m) deep.
- Sets are available in 2-tier, 3-tier, and 4-tier configurations.
- Optional rear extension units are available to add extra depth for percussion or a 4th level; units are 3’ (0.9 m) or 4’ (1.2 m) deep.
- Load rating meets or exceeds building code requirements:
- Uniform Load: 125 lbf/ft2 (6 kN/m2) to 200 lbf/ft2 (9.6 kN/m2) based on deck STU and features
- Dynamic Live Load: Side load of 15% of total Uniform Live Load which equals 600 lbf ( 2.7 kN) side load on a platform under a total Uniform Live Load of 4,000 lbf (17.8 kN).
- Point Load: 1,500lbf (6.7 kN) applied via 1” (2.5 cm) diameter pin
- Easy-to-handle sections have lightweight aircraft-grade aluminum frames
- Standard Rectangular Decks have four cast aluminum leg sockets. Legs are quickly secured with the rotation of the knob
- The frame is designed for safer, easier handling and features rounded contours ergonomically sized for a secure power grip (closed grip)
- Six attractive finish options: Standard Black, Heavy-Duty Black, Black Versalite-Match, Wenger Maple, Grey Carpet, or Carpet-Readybands, orchestras, and audience seating
The flexible building blocks you need to create and recreate multi-level seated riser structures for choirs.
Fast and Easy Setup
A crew of two can set up a 12-deck stage in under 30 minutes. The stage strikes just as quickly and transports to its next performance.
Legs Lock Securely Into Place in Seconds
StageTek goes up in a snap without pins, tools, or separate frame assemblies. Just grab the right length leg and secure it in place with a few quick turns of the knob. Optional telescoping and custom leg lengths give you unprecedented flexibility.
Multiple Leg Lengths Offer Endless Staging Possibilities
For the most stable staging there may be cases where additional securing is recommended. For those instances we have three types of connectors: leg-to-leg brackets, deck-to-leg brackets, overlap bracket.
Leg Retention Clips
Keep your decks and legs together when in storage or during transport. Because the optional connectors are integrated into the underside of your StageTek deck, you don’t need an additional cart for your legs.
Sturdy guardrails that match Wenger staging attach quickly without tools. They meet or exceed most loading and rail-height building code requirements. Special IBC-Compliant guardrails are available as well.
Universal Move & Store Cart
Compactly stores 6 decks or 6 sets of guardrails. Stable transport through a 3’ (0.9 m) doorway.
Dual-height or articulating stairways match StageTek staging and come with heavy-duty handrails and safety treads.
Ensure that all performers have the chance to take the stage by adding a strong and stable disability ramp. Made with Versalite decking and legs, this ramp will connect easily with any stage setup you build.
- Platform Decks are 3/4” (19 mm) thick and constructed of Group I veneer plywood with a protective laminate on both sides
- The Frame and Edging are fabricated from 4” (102 mm) thick aluminum extrusion
- Standard deck sizes: 4’ x 8’ (122 x 244 cm), 4’ x 6’ (122 x 183 cm) and 3’ x 8’ (91 x 244 cm). Custom sizes available
- Standard Legs are round and fabricated from 2-1/2” (6 cm) diameter aluminum extrusions and are finished with non-marring cap
- Fixed height legs are available in lengths that result in the following deck heights: 8” (20 cm), 16” (41 cm), 24” (61 cm), 32” (81 cm) and 40” (102 cm). Custom sizes available.
- Adjustable Telescopic Legs are available in lengths that result in the following deck heights: 16”-28” (41-71 cm), 24”-40” (61-102 cm) and 30”-54” (76-137 cm).
StageTek Audience Seating
Seated risers come in a wide variety of configurations and sizes. Please call your Wenger representative so that we can first thoroughly understand your needs in order to provide the best solution and an estimate to help you budget your investment.