Our Signature® Choral Risers were designed to incorporate every meaningful advantage: classic black styling; safe, simple setup; lightweight handling; superb stability; strong, quiet performance; easy mobility; long-lasting service; an integrated backrail with safety crossbar; and a full fifteen-year warranty. But what you might appreciate most of all is the easy-to-reverse design. You can change your riser arrangement quickly and securely. Optional siderails attach without tools. 3- and 4-step models roll easily through standard doorways. From initial set up through final performance, no other riser performs like Signature.
The Wenger Advantage
- The Ultimate Performance Riser – When superb stability and strong, quiet performance are what you’re looking for, choose Signature.
- Safe, Simple Set Up – One person set up in a matter of minutes.
- Easy Mobility Within Your Facility – Wheels and patented fold-down design makes maneuvering a breeze.
- Safe, Strong, and Stable – Your singers will feel confident standing on Signature risers. 150 lb live load capacity per square foot (732 kg capacity per square meter).
- Great Flexibility – Steps reverse for more configuration options.
- Quality Assurance – Fifteen-year warranty.
Choral risers that roll easily from rehearsal space to performance space.
A Signature choral riser is easy for one person to roll and control.
Just maneuver it into place and unfold with a single fluid motion.
It sets up quickly and easily and provides excellent stability.
Compact footprint: Both the 3- and 4-step model fold up for compact storage and easy transportation.
Signature choral rise four-step model shown with optional siderails (recommended).
- Patented fold-down design allows easy one-person setup
- Integral backrail with safety crossbar
- Optional easy-to-attach siderails for extra security
- Reversible steps provide the safety of bolted construction and lets you create new setup configurations
- 3- and 4-step riser sets available
- Steel construction for unparalleled stability and quiet performance
- Sturdy, permanently attached backrails with child-height crossbar
- Fifteen-year warranty
I really like the new four-step Signature risers for the extra height, both for larger groups or smaller, narrower arrangements. They are very easy to set up, even for one person. They store compactly backstage, saving quite a bit of space. Kyle Chamberlin
Choir Director, Chapman High School, Chapman, Kansas
098G053 3-step Signature Riser, 227 lb (103 kg)
098G054 4-step Signature Riser, 316 lb (143 kg)
098G541 Siderails, Set of two, 62 lb (28 kg)