Tent floors are a great rental opportunity. The problem is building a tent floor can be time-consuming and expensive. Fortunately, the revolutionary new STRATA Tent Floor System offers a better way.
STRATA is the engineered floor system designed to work with any tent, over any terrain. Leveled or laydown, STRATA can be used anywhere from a flat parking lot to a hillside next to the 18th green — even over a pool.
Ready to go anytime you need it, STRATA is easily installed by a small crew in a fraction of the time of stick-built floors or other “flooring” systems — saving you a small fortune in labor. So whether you’ve never done a tent floor before or are simply looking for a faster, more cost effective way to do the job, think STRATA. The any tent, anywhere, anytime tent floor.
The ideal choice whether you’re staging for an outdoor event or extending an indoor stage.
- Pre-attached substructure components make setup fast and intuitive
- Flexible design gives you the versatility to make adjustments to fit your needs
- Use of beams rather than bridging supports frees up open space below
- Decks fit together to create an integrated surface that is seamless and extremely quiet
- Can be installed as a leveled floor, a laydown floor or a staging system
- Individual decks can be easily removed to run electrical wiring
- Uses pins to eliminate nuts and bolts typical of other systems
- Self-storing diagonal bracing provides lateral stability for applications up to 4′ high (122 cm) — additional bracing is required above 4′ (122 cm)
- Constructed of aircraft-grade aluminum and powder-coated steel for exceptional outdoor durability
- Variety of deck surface options.
- Simple deck-to-stage connections
- Optional levelling feet on all columns