“Lieto” is an LED light fixture specifically designed for use in Wenger orchestra shells.
The three-axis beam positioning provides tool-less pan, tilt and rotation. With a 12,000-lumen output, less Lieto light fixtures can be incorporated into an acoustical shell ceiling design without compromising light levels.
The Lieto fixture design utilizes lightweight aluminum and curved ABS design for acoustical shell integration. The shallow mechanical design fully encloses components and includes a powder-coat steel bezel that complements the aesthetics of your acoustical shell. Lieto is now available for order with Wenger Diva® and Maestro® acoustical shells.
The Wenger Advantage
- Bright– Higher Output with 12,000 lumens creates a bright wash of light on stage, requiring fewer fixtures
- Quiet – No buzzing, detectable RFI or cooling fans
- Comfortable – LED technology means minimal heat output and no IR
- Saves Energy – Energy efficient and wattage is firmware selectable
- Easy Adjustment – Three axis beam positioning provides tool-less pan, tilt and rotation utilizing a face side adjustment mechanism
- Pleasing – Beautiful and even light with your choice of beamspread, color temperature, and glare control options
- Designed for use in Wenger Acoustical Shell applications
- Aluminum fixture construction and shallow ABS housing are compact and lightweight
- Three axis beam positioning provides tool-less pan, tilt and rotation utilizing a face side adjustment mechanism
- High Output CREE LED light engine – 12,000 lumens produced @ 150 watt setting
- Quiet with no buzzing, detectable RFI or cooling fans
- No UV heat produced
- Choice of 18, 28, 36, 54, 70 degree and asymmetric beamspread options
- Choice of color temperature options – 2700K, 3000K and 4000K
- Choice of three glare control options
- Three axis beam positioning pan, tilt and rotate with adjustment scale
- 1% DMX512 dimming, without visible stepping, flash or flicker
- RDM remote fixture address and status reporting
- USB download of performance and usage data
- Each fixture individually addressable and controllable
- Compatible with DMX512 controlled UL924 emergency lighting solutions
- Energy efficient and LEED certification friendly – Wattage is firmware selectable
- Long life L70 > 70,000 hours
- MVOLT – Compatible with 100 – 240 VAC 50 / 60 Hz electric service
- ETL and CE listed and labeled
- RoHS compliant and IP20 rated
- Includes safety cable lanyard
- Includes Configuration tablet/firmware/USB cable
- Five-year limited warranty
- Patent pending
- Concentric Ring Louvre – 16% Lumen Reduction
- Hexcel Louvre – 19% Lumen Reduction
- Homogenizing Lens – 22% Lumen Reduction
Lieto IES format photometric files are derived from true goniometric testing. Tests were performed by an independent laboratory. Wenger Corporation can assist with photometric calculations. We use and recommend Lighting Analysts AGI software.
Numerous variables impact optical performance.
Lieto’s estimated output @ 150W setting and 3000k white light color temperature is 12,000 lumens. Lieto is an MVOLT product. Supply voltage between 100 & 240 VAC @ 50 or 60 will not impact optical output.
Download the .IES photometric source files for additional performance information.
Download individual .IES files below: