The A-Guide is a durable aluminum guide system for counterweight arbors. The A-Guide’s streamlined design takes less time to install and its adjustable wall knees allow simple, on-site alterations to meet field conditions.
- 2″ x 3-1/2″ x 3/16″ guide (51 x 89 x 5 mm)
- 6″ (152 mm) and 8″ (203.2 mm) centers are standard, other centers are available.
- A-Guide systems are shipped complete with required A-Guide, wall battens, stop battens, splices, adjustable wall knees, bolts, nuts and washers.
- Vertical A’s are connected to wall battens with self-aligning clamps, for fast installation pre-punched Horizontal wall battens & stop battens pre-punched 1-3/4″ x 1-3/4″ x 3/16″ (45 x 45 x 5 mm)steel angle, with holes on 2″ (51 mm) centers. These allow simple adjustment of guide location to accommodate field conditions.
- Optional 2″x 2″ (51 x 51 mm) hardwood or hardwood with neoprene bumpers are available for stop battens.
Guide systems are ordered in linear feet of guide required (number of runs of A x height of guide).
|012-1751||A-Guide System, black anodized finish||4 lb / ft (6 kg/m)|
|112-1H||2″x 2″ (50.8 mm x 50.8mm) Hardwood stop batten||3 lb / ft (4.5 kg/m)|
|112-1N||2″x 2″ (50.8 mm x 50.8 mm) Hardwood stop batten w/ 1/4″ Neoprene (6 mm) Neoprene||4 lb / ft (6 kg/m)|
Please call your Wenger | J.R. Clancy representative so we can thoroughly understand your needs in order to provide the best solution and estimate.