- 7 mm (0.275″) black alloy chain for rigging
- Black chain eliminates glare and reflection
- Grade 63 hardened alloy chain meeting OSHA requirements for sling usage OSHA 1910.184(e)(5)
- Used with standard 1/4″ (6 mm) hardware
- Marked with JRC on every link
- Date code on every 10th link for traceability
- 3,250 lb (1,474 kg) working loading limit based on the manufacturer’s 4:1 safety factor
- Most popular and economical lift line termination
- 36″ (914 mm) long, 7 mm (0.275″) Grade 63 alloy chain, with a forged round pin anchor shackle, and thimble
- The chain is wrapped one and one half turns around the batten and attached back to the thimble at the end of the lift line with a forged shackle. Adjustment is made by connecting the shackle into a link along the return side of the chain.
|022-250TC||AlphaChain 7 mm (0.275″) Grade 63 Alloy Chain||3250 lb (1,474 kg)||0.7 lb (0.32 kg)|
|015-1191B||Black Trim Chain with 5/16″ (7.9 mm) Shackle, 1/4″ (6.35 mm) Thimble||3250 lb (1,474 kg)||2 lb (0.91 kg)|
|015-1192B||Black Trim Chain with 1/4″ (6.35 mm) Shackle, 1/4″ (6.35 mm) Thimble||3250 lb (1,474 kg)||2 lb (0.91 kg)|
|015-1193B||Black Trim Chain with 1/4″ (6.35 mm) Shackle, 3/16″ (4.76 mm) Thimble||3250 lb (1,474 kg)||2 lb (0.91 kg)|
RWL: RWL is maximum load that can be applied to the trim chain which is in “like new” condition and has been properly installed, maintained, and operated.
Please call your Wenger | J.R. Clancy representative so we can thoroughly understand your needs in order to provide the best solution and estimate.