Safety and ease of use are at the forefront of the J.R. Clancy Wire Guide Arbors. When using wire guided systems, the Wire Guide Arbors are an excellent option to hold counterweight to balance the batten load.
- Arbor tops and bottoms are fabricated 1/2″ (12.7 mm) steel plates with 3/8″ (9.5 mm) holes for guide wires located on 15″ (381 mm) centers
- Arbor tops have 7-gauge steel plates with holes for lift line terminations and bolt and spacer for the hand line termination. Label on top provides safety information and locations for spreader plates.
- Arbor tops are punched to accept 8 cables.
- Two 3/4″ (19 mm) steel arbor rods have three nuts at top and bottom.
- Each rod has a retaining collar with a thumbscrew incorporating an easy to grip plastic knob.
- 12 gauge steel spreader plate every two feet (minimum 2′ [610 mm]).
|Product Code||Length*||Capacity +
|007-85X04||4′ (121.9 cm)||504||782||34 lb (15.4 kg)|
|007-85X05||5′ (152.4 cm)||672||1,043||37 lb (16.8 kg)|
|007-85X06||6′ (182.9 cm)||841||1,303||40 lb (18.1 kg)|
|007-85X07||7′ (213.4 cm)||1,009||1,564||43 lb (19.5 kg)|
|007-85X08||8′ (243.7 cm)||1,177||1,825||46 lb (20.9 kg)|
*OVERALL LENTH IS 5 9/16″ LONGER THAN THE NOMINAL LENGTH
+AVERAGE CAPACITY USING J.R. CLANCY STEEL COUNTERWEIGHTS
RWL: RWL is maximum load that can be applied to the arbor which is in “like new” condition and has been properly installed, maintained and operated.
Please contact your Wenger | J.R. Clancy representative with any questions or to receive an estimate.