- Provides a fire rated barrier between the stage and auditorium, as required by the International Building Code (IBC) and other building codes
- Brail or Straight Lift styles, to suit your stage architecture
- Motorized – all curtains close automatically when activated, non-emergency operations are motorized for convenience and code compliance
- Zetex® Plus 1210ZP curtains (40 oz./sq yd) are Listed by the State of California Fire Marshall (1670-1164:0101), and by the NYC Department of Buildings Materials and Equipment Acceptance Division (MEA 212-08-M). Listings are for curtains with or without wire insertion.
- Zetex® Plus 1210ZP curtains have a one-hour rating, exceeding fire code requirements
- Fabric is available in natural (tan) or black
- Framed type curtains also available
- Fire curtain systems meet ANSI E1.22-2009 “Entertainment Technology Fire Safety Curtain Systems” or NFPA 80 “Standard for Fire Doors and Other Opening Protectives – 2013” or other standards – Please specify
|017-1201||Zetex Fire Curtain, Straight Lift|
|017-1201B||Zetex Fire Curtain, Straight Lift, Black|
|017-1201BW||Zetex Fire Curtain, Straight Lift, Black, Wire Inserted|
|017-1201W||Zetex Fire Curtain, Straight Lift, Wire Inserted|
|017-1203||Zetex Fire Curtain, Brail|
|017-1203B||Zetex Fire Curtain, Brail, Black|
Please call your Wenger | J.R. Clancy representative so we can thoroughly understand your needs in order to provide the best solution and estimate.