Our J-Guide™ System is a lightweight aluminum guide system for counterweight arbors. The adjustable wall knees allow simple, on-site adjustment to meet field conditions.
- 1-1/2″ x 1-3/4″ x 3/16″ (38 x 45 x 5 mm) guide
- Averages 40% less time to install than steel T-bar
- 6″ (152 mm) and 8″ (203 mm) centers are standard, other centers are available
- J-Guide systems supplied complete with required J-Guide, wall battens, stop battens, splices, adjustable wall knees, bolts, nuts and washers
- Vertical J’s are connected to wall battens with self-aligning clamps, for fast installation. Horizontal wall battens and stop battens are pre-punched 1-3/4″ x 1-3/4″ x 3/16″ (45 x 45 x 5 mm) steel angle, with holes on 2″ (51 mm) centers. These allow simple adjustment of guide location to accommodate field conditions.
- Optional 2″x 2″ (51 x 51 mm) hardwood or hardwood with neoprene bumpers are available for stop battens.
Guide systems are ordered in linear feet of guide required (number of runs of J x height of guide).
|012-1650||J-Guide System, natural finish||3 lb/ft (4.5 kg/m)|
|012-1650B||J-Guide System, black anodized finish||3 lb/ft (4.5 kg/m)|
|112-1H||2″ x 2″ Hardwood stop batten||3 lb/ft (4.5 kg/m)|
|112-1N||2″x 2″ Hardwood stop batten with 1/4″ Neoprene||4 lb/ft (4.5 kg/m)|
Please call your Wenger | J.R. Clancy representative so we can thoroughly understand your needs in order to provide the best solution and estimate.