Use Rope Locks to improve the balance of your line sets safely. Rope Locks are designed to hold an imbalance of 50 lb (22.7 kg).
- One piece ASTM A536 ductile iron body
- 10″ (254 mm) handle, powder coated ductile iron, contoured for comfort and ease of use
- Two iron cams grip rope with socket head adjustment screw for 5/8″ to 1″ (15.9 to 25.4 mm) rope
- Adjustment screw has a nylon tip for quiet operation
- Integral ears for optional padlock
- Vinyl coated steel oval locking ring
- Rope locks are not designed to hold an imbalance of more than 50 lb (22.7 kg), nor as a speed control
- Rubber pad to quiet handle when it is opened
Rope locks are not designed to hold an imbalance of more than 50 lb (22.7 kg), nor as a speed control.
|010-533R||Rope Lock||50 lb (22.7 kg)||8 lb (3.6 kg)|
|010-PLOCK||Padlock for Rope Lock||–||1 lb (0.5 kg)|
|010-533C||Replacement Oval Ring, Vinyl Coated||–||0.1 lb (0.05 kg)|
RWL: RWL is maximum load that can be applied to a block which is in “like new” condition and has been properly installed, maintained and operated.
Please call your Wenger | J.R. Clancy representative so we can thoroughly understand your needs in order to provide the best solution and estimate.