The J.R. Clancy T-Bar is used to guide counterweight arbors. With adaptable wall knees, the T-Bar allows ease of adjustment to meet field conditions.
- 6″ (152.4 mm) and 8″ (203.2 mm) centers are standard. Other centers are available.
- T-Bar systems supplied complete with required T-Bar, steel wall batten angles, stop battens, splice bars, U-clips, adjustable wall knees, bolts, nuts and washers.
- Vertical T’s are pre-punched 1-1/2″ x 1-1/2″ x 3/16″ (38 mm x 38 mm x 4.7 mm) steel members.
- Horizontal wall battens & stop battens are pre-punched 1-3/4″ x 1-3/4″ x 3/16″ (44.5 mm x 44.5 mm x 4.7 mm) steel angle.
- Optional 2″x 2″ (50.8 mm x 50.8 mm) hardwood or hardwood with neoprene bumpers are available for stop battens.
Guide systems are ordered in linear feet of guide required (number of runs of T x height of guide).
|012-1500||T-Bar Guide System (> 700 feet; >213.4 m)||4 lb / ft (6 kg/ m)|
|112-1H||T-Bar Guide System (< 700 feet) (< 700 feet;>213.4 m)||4 lb / ft (6 kg/ m)|
|012-1N||2″x 2″ (50.8 mm x 50.8 mm) Hardwood stop batten||3 lb / ft (4.5 kg /m)|
Please call your Wenger | J.R. Clancy representative so we can thoroughly understand your needs in order to provide the best solution and estimate.