The J.R. Clancy T-Bar is used to guide counterweight arbors. With adaptable wall knees, the T-Bar allows ease of adjustment to meet field conditions.
- 6″ (152 mm) and 8″ (203 mm) centers are standard. Other centers are available.
- T-Bar systems supplied complete with required T-Bar, steel wall batten angles, stop battens, splice bars, U-clips, adjustable wall knees, bolts, nuts and washers
- Vertical T’s are pre-punched 1-1/2″ x 1-1/2″ x 3/16″ (38 x 38 x 5 mm) steel members
- Horizontal wall battens & stop battens are pre-punched 1-3/4″ x 1-3/4″ x 3/16″ (45 x 45 x 5 mm) steel angle
- Optional 2″x 2″ (51 x 51 mm) hardwood or hardwood with neoprene bumpers are available for stop battens
Guide systems are ordered in linear feet of guide required (number of runs of T x height of guide).
|012-1500||T-Bar Guide System||4 lb/ft (6 kg/m)|
|112-1H||2″ x 2″ (51 x 51 mm)
Hardwood stop batten
|3 lb/ft (4.5 kg/m)|
|112-1N||2″ x 2″ (51 x 51 mm)
Hardwood stop batten with
1/4″ (6 mm) Neoprene
|4 lb/ft (6 kg/m)|
Please call your Wenger | J.R. Clancy representative so we can thoroughly understand your needs in order to provide the best solution and estimate.