The latest Wenger technology gives you three attractive, effective acoustical shell options to fit your application and budget. Its mobility allows you to acoustically transform almost any space within a facility into a performance venue.
We pioneered acoustical shell design, so it’s no surprise that our honeycomb core panel construction delivers enhanced acoustics to both the ensemble and the audience.
The Wenger Advantage
- Easy, Fast Operation – Each tower can be set up in just 15 seconds by one person.
- Adjustable Canopy – Adjusts to four different angles to optimize reflection to the audience.
- No Protruding Front Legs – Eliminates interference with setup of risers and eliminates any trip hazard.
- Maximum Acoustical Benefit – Provides full coverage from floor to top of shell, and gives you 15% more coverage than any other portable shell on the market.
- 5-Year Warranty – The longest in the industry, protecting your investment.
Portable design allows almost any space to become a performance venue with simple one-person setup.
Legacy® units promote excellent ensemble and enhance acoustical projection toward the audience. Add additional shells to cover larger areas.
Color samples provided upon request. Pricing varies by shell color.
- Panels are flat in standard 1″ (25 mm) construction, 6′ (1829 mm) wide
- Improved lift mechanism to raise and lower shell
- Canopy folds flat for storage and is adjustable to 45, 60, 75 and 90° angles
- All panels fit flush with no overlap shadows
- No unsightly exposed fasteners
- Kicker panel provides coverage within 2″ (51 mm) of floor and folds up for storage
- Fully extended height is 15′ 2″ (4.6 m)
- Canopy is 54″ (1372 mm) high and available in tapered or rectangular design
- In the storage position, unit fits through a 36″ (914 mm) wide by 80″ (2032 mm) high door opening
- Includes counterweighted base system with no legs protruding in front of shell
- Available in two color finishes: Oyster and Harvest Maple
- Units nest for storage
Legacy Classic Acoustical Shell
I cannot believe the difference in sound when the Legacy shell is up. Our gym has very good acoustics, but I can clearly tell whether or not the shell is up. The Legacy shells are very easy to work with – my kids and I can easily handle them. Cydney Dixon
Band Director, Lower Lake High School, Lower Lake, California
186L054 Legacy Classic, Tapered Canopy, 434 lb (197 kg)
186L055 Legacy Classic, Rectangular Canopy, 446 lb (202 kg)