PowerLift is an economical, automated hoisting system available in a range of fixed or variable speeds to meet your requirements. Its versatile mounting clip system enables the PowerLift to be installed in virtually any space, including performance spaces without a conventional grid. The clip mounting options make this possible, even if the supporting steelwork is not in the optimum position.
- Speed: Up to 180 fpm (1 m/s)
- Travel: Up to 62 ft (19 m)
- Gross Cap.: Up to 2000 lb (907 kg)
PowerLift’s high capacity and compact size make it ideal for many stage hoisting applications including:
- Shell ceilings
The J.R. Clancy Advantage
- Integrated gearmotor and brake provides proven reliability and features an iron case for vibration and noise control.
- Reliable head block with nylon sheaves provides long, trouble-free life and meets or exceeds wire rope manufacturer recommendations.
- Closed loop vector drives provide pinpoint accuracy and can hold the load without a brake for added security.
- Hoists can be mounted vertically or horizontally.
For theatres without grids, vertical mounting can save space and offers easier access for maintenance.
- Versatile mounting clips encompass a tremendous range of beam spacing and flange widths for easy installation.
- Compact moving drum allows for a small, efficient hoist.
Preloaded chase rollers ensure cables stay in grooves.
- Sturdy aluminum backbone eliminates external strengthening members.
- Center to center spacing 12” (305 mm) side by side, 8” (203 mm) offset
- Dual brake.
- Dual encoder.
PowerLift works with the entire range of Clancy automation consoles or push button controls. It is designed to work with J.R. Clancy’s SceneControl family of consoles.
- PowerLift Product Sheet
- PowerLift Data Sheet
- PowerLift Data Sheet – Spanish
- Hoist Brochure
- Hoist Comparison Chart
|Part Number||Load Speed||Gross Capacity||Hoist Weight|
|018-P0220G||20 fpm (0.1 m/s)||2,000 lb (907 kg)||750 lb (340 kg)|
|018-P0220R||0 – 20 fpm (0 – 0.1 m/s)||2,000 lb (907 kg)||750 lb (340 kg)|
|018-P1212R||0 – 120 fpm (0 – 0.6 m/s)||1,200 lb (544 kg)||770 lb (349 kg)|
|018-P1220R||0 – 120 fpm (0 – 0.6 m/s)||2,000 lb (907 kg)||800 lb (363 kg)|
|018-P1812R||0 – 180 fpm (0 – 0.9 m/s)||1,200 lb (544 kg)||800 lb (363 kg)|
|018-P1817R||0 – 180 fpm (0 – 0.9 m/s)||1,750 lb (793 kg)||850 lb (385 kg)|
- Load Sensing
- 7 Lines 62′ (19 m) of travel, 8 Lines 49′ (15 m) of travel
- 208V or 480V three phase motor. Other voltages available
- Covers to keep moving parts shielded for safety
- Cable management for electric and other powered sets
Loft Block Options
- Universal Series upright or underhung
- 19 Series underhung
Batten Termination Options
- Trim Chain
- Pipe Clamp and Turnbuckle
- Batten Trim Plate
- Batten Trim Clamp
- 1.5″ Schedule 40 batten
- 1.5″ Schedule 80 batten
- 1.5″ Schedule 40 truss batten
Please call your Wenger | J.R. Clancy representative so we can thoroughly understand your needs in order to provide the best solution and estimate.