There’s no limit to the number of shows you can program, or the number of cues per show, or even to the complexity of the cues. Multi-level cueing, grouping, and control of an unlimited number of axes per cue make this console the perfect partner for venues that present major touring productions or a wide repertoire in a single season. The SceneControl™ 24+ console features redundant parallel processing, keeping the show on track even in the unlikely event of a processor failure. Multi-level security includes user IDs and passwords, which gives the ability to restrict functions to appropriate operators.
The J.R. Clancy Advantage
- Dual 24″ (610 mm) monitors for maximum information monitoring
- 15″ (381 mm) touchscreen for quick easy and customizable access to presets, submasters and macros
- Redundant parallel processing with constant back-up to prevent downtime and loss of data
- Unlimited axes/hoists, presets, shows, cues, and control
- 3D wireframe visualization
- 3D flight programming capabilities
- Dual joysticks
Please call your Wenger | J.R. Clancy representative so we can thoroughly understand your needs in order to provide the best solution and estimate.