Tight budgets demand maximum flexibility from your equipment investment. StageTek can easily reconfigure into multi-level stages, runways, small performance stages, speaker platforms, and much more. The lightweight aluminum decks and separate, interchangeable legs make it easy to create just about any option to meet your changing needs. It’s the all-in-one system that doesn’t compromise strength, durability, or ease of setup.
The Wenger Advantage
- Maximum Flexibility – Simple, economical plug-in legs put hundreds of configurations within reach.
- Strong and Stable – Among the highest load ratings of comparable systems.
- Fast, Easy, Intuitive – Anyone can set up StageTek in minutes.
- Safer – Have confidence in our higher load ratings, strong guardrails and stairs.
- Compact Storage – Save as much as 50% on storage with our easy moving cart. Legs can store in the decks keeping parts nearby for the next setup.
- Load rating meets or exceeds building code requirements
- Easy-to-handle sections have lightweight aircraft-grade aluminum frames
- Five attractive finish options: standard black, heavy-duty black, natural hardboard, grey carpet, or carpet-ready
- Lightweight decks of solid 3/4″ (19 mm) exterior-grade plywood
- Standard deck sizes: 3′ x 3′ (0.9 m x 0.9 m); 3′ x 6′ (0.9 m x 1.8 m);
3′ x 8′ (0.9 m x 2.4 m); 4′ x 4′ (1.2 m x 1.2 m); 4′ x 6′ (1.2 m x 1.8 m);
4′ x 8′ (1.2 m x 2.4 m). Non-standard sizes are available
- Round tubing legs. Heights available from 4″ (10 cm) to 10′ (3 m)
- Optional 16″ – 28″ (41 cm – 71 cm); 24″ – 40″ (61 cm – 102 cm); and 30″ – 56″ (76 cm – 142 cm) telescoping leg lengths
Please call your Wenger representative so that we can first thoroughly understand your needs in order to provide the best solution and an estimate to help you budget your investment.