Wenger engineers and acoustical experts have created acoustical doors that provide superior sound isolation. We’ve created an advanced split-frame design that accommodates virtually any wall thickness so every Wenger door fits perfectly. Because our acoustical doors are pre-engineered, you are assured a high-integrity installation.
The Wenger Advantage
- Superior Sound Isolation – Every door is pre-engineered to make it easy to install and to provide minimum sound leakage, rather than relying on a contractor to assemble a “door kit.”
- Continuous Cam Lift Hinge – A continuous cam lift hinge eliminates pinch points and provides a solid seal at the bottom of the door for maximum sound isolation.
- Teflon-Coated Sweep Seal – Allows door to close easier with stainless steel sill plate and creates a tight seal for maximum sound isolation.
- Split Frame Design – Provides superior installation and dependable performance.
Superior sound isolation for your rehearsal spaces.
Acoustical Door Sizes
- Minimizes sound leakage outside of room to surrounding environments
- Continuous cam-lift hinge improves sound isolation and eliminates pinch points
- Superior Teflon®-coated sweep-seal and stainless steel sill plate allows door to close easier and create a better seal
- Split-frame design provides superior installation and dependable performance
- Most doors with 1-hour UL® fire rating
- Durable, maintenance-free hinges up to 100,000 cycles
- Standard mortise pocket for easy leverset installation
- Door widths: 3′ (914 mm), 3-1/2′ (1067 mm), 4′ (1219 mm), and 6′ (1829 mm) double door with removable mullion
- Installs in wall thicknesses 4-1/2″ (114 mm) to 12-1/2″ (318 mm)
SoundLok® Sound-Isolation Room
We have a large number of Wenger Acoustical Doors throughout our music facility—including on offices and rehearsal rooms—and the soundproofing works great. Kelly Rushfeldt
Band Director, San Marcos High School, San Marcos, Texas
Pre-Engineered Acoustical Doors come in a variety of configurations and sizes. Please call your Wenger representative so that we can first thoroughly understand your needs in order to provide the best solution and an estimate.