- Mobile capstan hoists are used to pull out-of-balance counterweight arbors down for loading
- Fully self-contained, the hoist has an integral motor, brake, capstan drum, starter, and controls
- Foot switch allows use of both hands to manage the hauling line
- The base has fixed and swivel casters for easy positioning, and a front lip to engage a reaction bar in the locking rail or floor. Reaction rail provided separately
- Hoists include 150′ (45.75 m) of 3/4″ (19 mm) SureGrip® rope with a forged safety hook
- Supplied with 40′ (12 m) of power cord with NEMA connector, mating receptacle, and junction box
: 3 Phase, 60 Hz*
|Voltage+||Full Load Amps|
*50 HZ MOTORS ALSO AVAILABLE.
+SPECIFY VOLTAGE WHEN ORDERING.
|018-416||Mobile Capstan Hoist 1,500 lb. 35 fpm||400 lb (181.4 kg)|