Used in J-Guide/T-Bar guided systems, the J-Guide/T-Bar Double Purchase Arbor is designed to hold counterweight to balance the batten load. For additional durability and safety, the front collar is welded to the top spreader plate. The Double Purchase Arbor is provided to you with easy-to-read, self-adhesive set numbers to ensure ease of use and identification.
- Arbor tops are fabricated from 1/2″ (12.7 mm) steel, and contain an 8-1/2″ (216 mm) diameter ASTM A48 grey iron sheave with equal pitch diameter rope and cable grooves, tapered roller bearings and 7-gauge side plates.
- Arbor bottoms contain an 8″ (203 mm) diameter ASTM A48 grey iron sheave grooved for 3/4″ (19 mm) rope, with sealed precision ball bearings and 10-gauge side plates
- Two 3/4″ (19 mm) steel arbor rods have three nuts at top and bottom.
- Each rod has a retaining collar with a thumbscrew incorporating an easy to grip plastic knob.
- Front collar is welded to top spreader plate for additional security.
- 12-gauge steel spreader plate every two feet (minimum 2′ [610 mm]). Labels on the back bar show safety information and proper location for spreader plates.
- 3/8″x 3″ (9.5 mm x 76 mm) steel back bar, with two guide assemblies.
- Standard polypropylene guide shoes allow for onsite adjustment for 6″ (152 or 8″ set centers; other shoe types and centers are available.
- Arbors are provided with easy to read, self-adhesive set numbers.
|J-Guide/T-Bar Counterweight Arbor, 6 Line Double Purchase – 615 Series|
|008-615X06||6′ (182.9 cm)||841||1,303||113 lb (51.3 kg)|
|008-615X07||7′ (213.4 cm)||1,009||1,564||120 lb (54.4 kg)|
|008-615X08||8′ (243.7 cm)||1,177||1,825||127 lb (57.6 kg)|
|008-615X09||9′ (274.3 cm)||1,345||2,086||134 lb (60.8 kg)|
|008-615X10||10′ (304.8 cm)||1,514||2,346||141 lb (64 kg)|
|008-615X11||11′ (335.3 cm)||1,682||2,607||148 lb (67.1 kg)|
|008-615X12||12′ (365.8 cm)||1,850||2,868||155 lb (70.3 kg)|
|008-615X13||13′ (396.2 cm)||2,018||3,129||163 lb (73.9 kg)|
|J-Guide/T-Bar Counterweight Arbor, 8 Line Double Purchase – 815 Series|
|008-815X06||6′ (182.9 cm)||841||1,303||119 lb (54 kg)|
|008-815X07||7′ (213.4 cm)||1,009||1,564||126 lb (57.2 kg)|
|008-815X08||8′ (243.7 cm)||1,177||1,825||133 lb (60.3 kg)|
|008-815X09||9′ (274.3 cm)||1,345||2,086||140 lb (63.5 kg)|
|008-815X10||10′ (304.8 cm)||1,514||2,346||147 lb (66.7 kg)|
|008-815X11||11′ (335.3 cm)||1,682||2,607||154 lb (69.9 kg)|
|008-815X12||12′ (365.8 cm)||1,850||2,868||161 lb (73 kg)|
|008-815X13||13′ (396.2 cm)||2,018||3,129||169 lb (76.7 kg)|
* Overall length of the arbor is 22-3/8″ longer than the nominal length.
+ Average Capacity using J. R. Clancy steel counterweights.
RWL: RWL is maximum load that can be applied to a block which is in “like new” condition and has been properly installed, maintained and operated.
|048-3/4EN||3/4″ Eye Nut||2 lbs. (0.9 kg)|
Please contact your Wenger | J.R. Clancy representative with any questions or to receive an estimate.