Used in J-Guide/T-Bar guided systems, the J-Guide/T-Bar Single Purchase Arbor is designed to hold counterweight to balance the batten load. With safety in mind, our J-Guide/T-Bar Single Purchase Arbors are provided with easy-to-read, self-adhesive set numbers and labels on the back bar show safety information and proper spreader plate locations.
- Arbor tops and bottoms are fabricated 1/4″ (6 mm) steel weldments with a bolt and spacer for hand line termination.
- Arbor tops are punched to accept 8 cables.
- Two 3/4″ (19 mm) steel arbor rods have three nuts at top and bottom.
- Each rod has a retaining collar with a thumbscrew incorporating an easy to grip plastic knob.
- Front collar is welded to top spreader plate for additional security.
- 12-gauge steel spreader plate every two feet (minimum 2′ [610 mm]). Labels on the back bar show safety information and proper location for spreader plates.
- 3/8″x 3″ (9.5 mm x 76 mm) steel back bar, with two guide assemblies.
- Standard polypropylene guide shoes allow for on-site adjustment for 6″ (152 mm) or 8″ (203 mm) set centers; other shoe types and centers are available.
- Arbors are provided with easy to read, self-adhesive set numbers.
|007-15X04||4′ (121.9 cm)||504||782||56 lb (25.4 kg)|
|007-15X05||5′ (152.4 cm)||672||1,043||63 lb (28.6 kg)|
|007-15X06||6′ (182.9 cm)||841||1,303||71 lb (32.2 kg)|
|007-15X07||7′ (213.4 cm)||1,009||1,564||78 lb (35.4 kg)|
|007-15X08||8′ (243.7 cm)||1,177||1,825||85 lb (38.6 kg)|
|007-15X09||9′ (274.3 cm)||1,345||2,086||92 lb (41.7 kg)|
|007-15X10||10′ (304.8 cm)||1,514||2,346||99 lb (44.9 kg)|
|007-15X11||11′ (335.3 cm)||1,682||2,607||106 lb (48.1 kg)|
|007-15X12||12′ (365.8 cm)||1,850||2,868||113 lb (51.3 kg)|
|007-15X13||13′ (396.2 cm)||2,018||3,129||122 lb (55.3 kg)|
* Inside length of arbor. Overall length of the arbor is 8″ longer.
+ Average Capacity using J.R. Clancy steel counterweights.
RWL: RWL is maximum load that can be applied to a block which is in “like new” condition and has been properly installed, maintained and operated.
|048-3/4EN||3/4″ (19 mm) Eye Nut||2 lbs (0.9 kg)|
Please contact your Wenger | J.R. Clancy representative with any questions or to receive an estimate.