The Gallery Mounted Locking Rail mounts to the edge of a counterweight pit or gallery and supports rope locks as well as the index cards used to identify sets.
- Rope locks and index cards are mounted on a 3″ x 5″ x 1/4″ (76 x 127 x 6 mm) formed, pre-punched steel angle
- Built to withstand a 500 lb (226.8 kg) per linear foot up load (RWL)
- Numbered index cards with a safety warning are included. These can be written on using erasable marker or grease pencil.
- Mounts to the edge of a counterweight pit or gallery. Mounting method must be able to withstand the imposed load.
- Mounting stanchions are located on 5′ (1524 mm) maximum centers and made from 2″ x 2″ x 1/4″ (51 x 51 x 6 mm) steel tube
- Wire mesh keeps objects from being knocked off edge of gallery
|Product Code||Set Centers||Weight|
|011-558R6||6″ (152 mm)||20 lb (9.1 kg)|
|011-558R8||8″ (203 mm)||20 lb (9.1 kg)|
RWL: RWL is maximum load that can be applied to a block which is in “like new” condition and has been properly installed, maintained and operated.
Please call your Wenger | J.R. Clancy representative so we can thoroughly understand your needs in order to provide the best solution and estimate.