Titan® hoists are built for performance, design for safety and customized to meet the unique needs of your space.
The Titan® is a high performance hoist for applications requiring large capacity, speed and/or long travel. Titan is a customizable pre-engineered hoist – it is engineered and manufactured to your requirements yet provides the economic benefits of an “off-the-shelf” system. Titan’s high capacity and speeds make it ideal for demanding stage hoisting applications including:
- Shell ceilings
Customized to Meet Your Unique Performance Needs
Sample Configuration: Speed 0–360 fpm (0–1.8 m/s). Capacity 2000 lb. (909 kg), up to 8 lift lines @ 90 ft. (27.4m).
- Integrated gearmotor and brake provide proven reliability and feature an iron case for vibration and noise control
- Reliable head block with nylon sheaves provide long, trouble- free life and meet or exceed wire rope manufacturer recommendations
- Zero-fleet design allows for a compact, efficient hoist. Preloaded chase rollers ensure cables stay in grooves.
- Closed loop vector drives provide pinpoint accuracy
- A complete suite of load and safety features is available including slack line, over/under load, and cross-groove detection. Load monitoring, acoustic dampening, and safety covers can also be added.
- Hoists can be mounted vertically or horizontally. For theatres without grids, vertical mounting can save space and offers easier access for maintenance.
- Steel backbone adapts to your mounting and load requirements
Designed for Safety
Designed and manufactured by J.R. Clancy, a company with over 130 years of rigging expertise.
- Dual braking system with a primary brake on the motor and a completely independent SureBrake® II operating directly on the drum shaft. SureBrake II is spring applied and electrically released for maximum safety.
- Emergency-stop system meets NFPA 79 (Electrical Standard for Industrial Machinery) with ramped stops to reduce mechanical shock loads
- Two levels of limit switches with normal travel and overtravel switches using separate, redundant circuits for added security
- Loft block idlers contain individual grooves to keep lines contained, prevent tangles and eliminate rubbing of adjacent lines
- Touch-safe interior of all electrical enclosures guards to prevent contact with live components, per IEC 204-1 Protection
|MODEL||SPEED (FPM)||CAPACITY (LBS)|
Please call your Wenger | J.R. Clancy representative so we can thoroughly understand your needs in order to provide the best solution and estimate.