We are committed to helping you create and maintain a safe, reliable venue. The well-being of your staff, students, and audience is our key concern and the inspiration for our proprietary safety program, TIM® (Training, Inspection, Maintenance). This ongoing effort is the best protection for your investment, ensuring the safety of your people and the integrity of your facility while also keeping you compliant with the latest ANSI standards.
Our J.R. Clancy history is rich with innovation and industry firsts, and we continue to lead the charge for safer performance specs through our TIM® program and sponsorship of USITT’s rigging safety initiatives. Your safety and satisfaction are everything to us, and we will never let up in our quest to serve you and help keep you safe.
Training – Operating the system in the right manner promotes both human safety and product excellence. Part of this program involves training you and your operators to know how to identify potential problems.
Inspection—Our qualified rigging inspectors are experts at identifying equipment installations and backstage environments that may be unsafe. By finding potential problems early they are able to help you minimize repair costs and perhaps avoid expensive damage or injuries.
Maintenance—Part of our inspection process includes generating a detailed report of any items that require ongoing inspection and maintenance. We’ll discuss the report with you in detail and provide an estimate for any possible expenses.
The J.R. Clancy Advantage
- Backstage Inspections by Qualified Professionals: Our thorough inspections ensure the safety of your theatre and provide additional documentation for your safety program as well as pointing out what may be wrong or unsafe.
- Maintenance & Repair of All Stage Equipment: J.R. Clancy trained technicians can handle any job, from simple replacements to complex troubleshooting.
- Equipment Estimates: If you’re looking to upgrade, we can provide you with a variety of options and a complete estimate to help you plan for your new equipment.
- Rigging Answers & Training: If you have any questions, just give us a call! We can also help you and your crew learn more about your stage rigging with on- or off-site training.
- Innovation: Our J.R. Clancy history is rich with innovation and industry firsts, and we continue to lead the charge for safer performance specs through our TIM® program and sponsorship of USITT’s rigging safety initiatives.
- ANSI Compliant: TIM® will help keep you compliant with the latest ANSI standards
How can we be of service?
At J.R. Clancy we are committed to helping you maintain a safe, reliable venues for all your production needs. In addtioin to a complete line of manual and automated equipment we have this dedicated program to training, inspection and maintenance of your facility. We offer the following:
- Rigging and safety training seminars
- Qualified rigging inspections by ETCP certified riggers
- Professional service and repair
- Equipment estimates
Fill out our Rigging Questionnaire today!
To learn more or to schedule one or all of these services, contact our Service Department at 1-800-455-4072 or firstname.lastname@example.org.